You may work outside of the office as part of an approved telework arrangement. There may also be times when you are instructed to work from an alternate location due to an emergency or other disruption. The information and resources here can help you complete your critical tasks and continue to serve the citizens of PA.
- Commonwealth E-Mail Access - Commonwealth employees can access their e-mail from anywhere via the web.
- Employee Self Service - Manage your leave, deductions, direct deposit, travel expenses and more.
- Remote Access - Employees can connect to the commonwealth network from home or another remote location. This needs to be set up in advance, as you will need to install the remote access software on the computer or device you will be using. Contact your agency’s IT department to request remote access.
Additional information, including user guides and contact information for support is available on IT Central . You will need to enter a commonwealth user name and password to access the site.
Phone & Voice Mail
A number of video, voice and Web conferencing options are available to commonwealth agencies. Check with your agency's IT department to find out what tools may be available to you.
Check Your Voice Mail - Old System
Follow these simple steps to access the commonwealth voice mail system from anywhere:
- Dial your work telephone number.
- Wait for the voice mail system to answer.
- When the voice mail system starts to talk, press the * key.
- Follow the instructions provided by the system to enter your mail box number.
NOTE: If you are calling from a cell phone or phone number in a different area code than your work telephone number, you must include your work area code when entering your mail box number.