University Capstone Partnerships
The Commonwealth-University Capstone Partnership program fills a gap in agency research and policy development by linking agencies to graduate level capstone programs for research, data and policy analysis.
Students and faculty work on agency identified projects, gather and analyze data and produce research reports. There is no cost to agencies for this program.
- Heinz College at Carnegie Mellon University
- Temple School of Public Health
- Penn State University at Harrisburg
Details on past research projects are available in the GO-TIME Annual Report.
Submit your research proposal to RA-OAINNOVPARTNERS@pa.gov . Selected agencies will be paired with the appropriate university team.
Agencies that would like to participate in the partnership must:
- Complete a 2-3-page research proposal; view guidelines.
- Create an internal research advisory team and project lead
- Coordinate with faculty and staff
- Attend mid-term and final presentations
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.