Begin Main Content Area

​Getting Divorced

Expand AllClick here for a more accessible version

​How do I change my personal information?

​Can my ex-spouse or ex-stepchild(ren) remain covered on my PEBTF plan?

​​I lost my health, prescription, dental and vision coverage due to a divorce.  Can I enroll in PEBTF benefits?

Are there other insurance programs I should review?​

​How do I update my beneficiaries?

​Should I change my tax withholding?

​Is there anything else I should consider?