The Governor’s Office of Administration provides efficient, responsive business support to agencies in Pennsylvania’s executive branch of government by:
- Directing the commonwealth’s
deployment of technology, including standards, prioritization, infrastructure, security, applications, project management, staffing and more
commonwealth employees including salaries, benefits, diversity, training, workplace safety, labor relations and more
- Overseeing planning and coordination among state agencies to ensure that
critical government services continue during emergencies
- Administering the commonwealth's
records management program by drafting policies, standards, and procedures to control the use, maintenance, retention and disposition of records.
Department of General Services and the
Office of the Budget also serve state agencies.
2017-18 Annual Report for HR and IT Shared Services
Leading transformation to provide best-in-class services to the commonwealth.
Provide administrative, talent and technology services and oversight to support and improve operations of agencies under the Governor’s jurisdiction through collaboration and innovation.
- Working as a team, taking care of and valuing each other
- Being enthusiastic and staying positive
- Embracing challenge and change
- Learning every day
- Listening actively with respect
- Solving problems creatively
- Focusing on results
- Modeling and delivering what we say
department contact information is available.
Governor's Office of Administration
207 Finance Building
Harrisburg, PA 17120