Tom Tom Tools
OA-Information Technology holds an enterprise license agreement with American Digital Cartography Inc. (ADCi) for TomTom products.
These licensed products may be made available to:
- Employees of, and contractors for, commonwealth agencies
- Municipalities, council of governments, municipal planning organizations, local development districts
- Public education institutions (K-12 only)
- First responders
- All political subdivisions of the commonwealth
- The PA Spatial Data Access (PASDA).
Additionally, contractors/consultants doing work for the organizations listed above can use the products, provided it is for a specified project of the organization
The following products will be received on a semi-annual basis.
- MultiNet with routing attribution, state of PA
- MultiNet Display, state of PA plus a county buffer of surrounding states
- Geocoding and Routing file geodatabase (FGDB)
- MultiNet Administrative Areas, state of PA
- MultiNet Post (Zip+4 Centroids), state of PA
- MultiNet FGDC Metadata